SHIPPING & RETURNS
General Shipping Information
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday via the Post of Serbia (Standard Shipping). Tracking information is provided at the time of shipment. All orders ship from Serbia.
Orders placed before 12 PM ET will ship on the same business day. Orders placed after 12 PM ET will ship the following business day.
Standard Shipping Rates:
Our standard shipping rates are $3 for orders shipped within Serbia;
Most domestic shipments arrive within 1-2 days of being shipped. If a package still hasn’t arrived after 5 days, a formal search request can be submitted to the Post of Serbia. Please let us know if we can assist in this process.
Shipping costs to all other countries worldwide are depending on the wight and Zone.
Slovenia, Croatia, Bosna and Hercegovina, Montenegro, and North Macedonia
Rest of Europe
Asia and Africa
America, Australia and the rest of the World
Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the goods are delivered domestically (Serbia) within 3 - 5 days, in the case of deliveries abroad within 5 - 10 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that there will be no deliveries on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have made a different agreement with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
Due to the ongoing difficulties caused by COVID-19 we may not be able to ship to your country. We are also unable to provide delivery estimates and request that you be patient during this difficult time. Please note that if you do not receive your shipment, we will only be able to refund you the value of the merchandise (not the cost of shipping) and will not be able to reship.
Bizbaz d.o.o. is not responsible for additional shipping charges if the package is returned because of an address error, customer absence, or package refusal. If an address needs to be changed after the order has been placed, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes but are not responsible for packages that have already shipped.
Sometimes the carrier tracking information indicates that a package has been delivered, but you can’t find it. Before reaching out to us, please take the time to consider the following:
Delivery confirmation usually specifies where the package was left (e.g. mailbox or front porch), but this is often incorrect. Please check all doors and porches. Check with neighbors, as the delivery person may have gotten the address wrong.
Check with your local post office. Sometimes packages are accidentally scanned as delivered, when in fact they were returned to the post office because of an issue with delivery (e.g. the package did not fit in your mailbox).
Return & Exchange Policy
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and this is or will be delivered uniformly ;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately ;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces ;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract . The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.